I was just starting out back in the States – by day, working in the IT department of a hospital, and at night plowing through my MSc. Somehow, I got a hold of Critical Chain when it just came out – and it changed my life. The beauty of the logic of Eli’s approach grabbed me and project management became my passion and my career. I’m grateful I had the opportunity to meet Eli a couple of years ago and to tell him that in person.
- jose flores padilla on Appreciation
- Meshar on From the friends in Europe
- elslonissen on From the friends in Europe
- mvunsharma on Learning TOC through your GSPs……
- anniechan on TOC Learning Network – Henry Soo of AEP15 from Hong Kong, China